Thursday, May 20, 2010

Porch Surprise

The doorbell rang this afternoon and I got a pleasant surprise when I opened the door. UPS had left me a package. I should clarify that it shouldn't have been a surprise, since I ordered it last week, but since I had forgotten, it was a surprise.

Here is my porch surprise: A Gu Energy Sampler.


I typically use flavors like Chocolate, Espresso, and the previous holiday special Chocolate Mint, but I wanted to try some fruit flavors. This sampler gives a wonderful way to try out all the flavors. And some extra Gu brand items to try as well. I think I will like the Jet Blackberry, so that will probably be one of my first choices to try. I'll post back with my favorites.


For those of you who may have already tried and love Jet Blackberry there is another special on the Gu website, a Jet Blackberry 24-pack with a t-shirt from American Apparel. I have many American Apparel t-shirts and love the fit and fabric. They are all made in the USA.

And here's a cute picture of Zack in front of a recent spring shower rainbow. It was actually a double rainbow, but this one was hard to capture.